Frenchies Sugar free chocolate cheesecakefrenchies
Sugar free chocolate cheesecake. Very tasty and delicious
Frenchies chocolate cheesecake
Absolutely tasty, Frenchies chocolate syrup makes a hell of a difference in the lightness and flavor of the final product, A must try!
- 11/4 cup ground adlmond
- 100 g butter
- 30 g betta sweet stevia or Erythritol
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 50 g betta sweet stevia
- 150 g Frenchies chocolate syrup
- 2 leaves gelatin
- Preheat oven to 180 c.
- Toast the ground almond for 5 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and form a dough.
- Divide into 5 to 6 dishes, and press hard. chill while you get the filling ready.
- Beat the cream cheese, add the egg, cream and sugar and mix well.
- Reheat the frenchies Syrup.
- Soften the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes before adding to the warm Frenchies chocolate syrup.
- Pour the chocolate mix to the cream cheese mix and stir until lump free.
- Top your dishes and chill for 4 hours or freeze for 30 minutes
- All that is left is to enjoy them as is or with some blueberries and cream. It is really up to you.
Leave a Reply