Frenchies Keto Almond pancakesfrenchies
Drizzle any Frenchies syrups over the pancakes and enjoy the buttery texture.
Frenchies Keto Almond Flour Pancakes
Drizzle any Frenchies syrups over the pancakes and enjoy the sweet golden taste of the lightest creation you have just made.My favorite syrup is most definetely The Frenchies caramel .
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 eggs or for lighter pancakes, separate the eggs and beat the whites and fold into the mixture, just before baking.
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tsp betta sweet stevia or Erythritol
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Heat griddle or pan over medium high heat (about 175 c).
- Pour batter onto hot griddle.
- Turn them when the edges start to dry and tops are bubbling.
- Remove when both sides have browned.
- Enjoy them with any Frenchies syrups. Yum!