Keto Chocolate Eclairsfrenchies
Crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside with a sweet filling. A slight bitterness of the chocolate topping. It is a good treat.
Great keto eclair. crunchy on the outside and soft in the inside with a sweet filling the complement the slight bitterness of the chocolate topping. It is a good treat.
- 1 cup Water
- 75 g BUTTER
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Sweetener of choice
- 1 cup Ground almond
- 1/2 tsp Xantham gum
- 4 eggs eggs
- Put Butter and water in a pot and bring to boil
- Add salt, sweetener, flour and stir to mix well,
- Put the mix in a mixer and add eggs one at a time . The mixture will become smooth and shiny
- Put the mixture into a piping bag and pipe in long logs in the shape of eclairs.
- Bake at 185 for about 20 minutes or until golden and crisp,
- Note: Do not take them out if not crisp otherwise They will collapse.
These look amazing. What is the filling and topping?
The filling is Chantilly for this particular one.the topping Is Frenchies chocolate syrup.
How many eggs are required for this recipe please? The eggs are mentioned in the instructions but don’t appear to be listed in the ingredients, thanks very much.
Hello Tania. It is 3 or 4 max.Hope it helps