Keto Ginger Crunchfrenchies
Keto Ginger crunch, sugar free and great for keto lovers to help the cravings on their keto diet journey. The ginger taste is fantastic.
Keto Ginger Crunch
Keto Ginger Crunch came out in the test kitchen today, as Frenchie experimented with his new Bread Baking mix (out soon!). Turns out it is also a nifty base for this grand ol’ kiwi classic.
- For the base
- 70 g Butter
- 1/2 cup betta sweet stevia or Erythritol
- 1 cup Frenchies new bread baking mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- For the filling
- 200 g Butter
- 3/4 cup Betta sweet stevia or erythritol
- 1/3 cup Cream
- 2 tsp Ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 180 c
- Mix all base ingredients in a bowl to make a smooth dough.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll the dough,place in the baking tray and cook for 15 minutes
- In the meantime start your filling
- melt butter in a sauce pan
- and cook gently while stirring all the time until it start to froth.
- add the sugar sweetener and keep stirring for 3 minutes
- Add the cream and ginger and keep mixing from time to time until the mixture start to thicken
- Pour the filling on top of the baked cake and chill until set,
- slice and enjoy